Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday What a Day!

"Oh my son,
I am weak and I am trembling for the LORD I am remembering.
Oh what a strong shepherd holds you in His arms!
He will break you and make you His own."
-Paul Washer
"So deep are our necessities that until we are in heaven we must not cease to pray. Dost thou want nothing? Then I fear thou dost not know thy Poverty. "
-C.H. Spurgeon

The Lord has been Teaching me many things today! One is just to be thankful for what the Lord has done in my Life by Saving me out of the Pits of hell. I have been experiencing, what i like to call a Spiritual break down. But in all reality I see that i am not cross focused. The gospel is far from where it should be. My only hope is in the Cross for salvation and sanctification! How Great is our lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: